Duration :Two Years Eligibility : S.S.C. 1st Class
Syllabus : (DAD-I, First Year)
- English : Communication Skills, Grammar, Comprehension, Compositions, Letter Writing, Prose & Poetry, etc.
- Entrepreneurship : Concept, Function, need, characteristics and competency, Entrepreneurial pursuits and Human activities, values and motivation, market dynamics, etc.
- Computer Applications: Fundamentals, Operating System, Word, Power-Point, Excel, Networking & Internet Utilities.
- Building Materials and constructions : Stone, Bricks, Cement, Mortat, Concrete, Steel, Flooring, Adv. Building Materials Timber.
- Building Drawing & CAD : Projections, Views, Building–Bye laws, Plinth, Plan, Elevations, Sections, Building Bye-Laws & Standard Norms, Development of Line plan, working drawings, etc…
- Architectural Drafting and Estimating Costing :Design Principles, Orientation, Sun path diagram, Space planning, Graphic presentation, Submission drawing, Perspective view of building, etc.
Syllabus : (DAD-II, Second Year)
- English : Prose, Poetry, Grammar, Articles, Speech, Letter writing, email and business letters, compositions, Presentation etc.
- Entrepreneurship : Opportunities and enterprise creation, Planning & resourcing, Management Market Mix, Finance Discipline, Personnel management, Report Writing, etc.
- Computer Applications: MS Access, Data Tables, Creating Quarries, Forms and reports, Sharing Data Applications.
- Building Materials and constructions : Shallow & Deep Foundation, Excavation , Foundations, Pile spread footing, raft grillage foundations Excavation plain Cement concrete, Ready-mix concrete laying, compaction, curing, Stone & Brick masonry, scaffolding , Lintels & sills, Rinforced cement concrete, Centering and form work, Pointing and plastering, Painting, Stairs, Roofs, Flooring Doors, and windows, Auto-Cad, 2D & 3D Commands, Creating 3D model of Building, etc…
- Building Drawing and CAD : Use of computer systems in various domains. Auto CAD 2D & 3D commands, Creating 3D model of Building
- Architectural Drafting and Estimating Costing : Approximate & Detailed estimate, Working out of quantities for RCC work, modes of measurements, Rate analysis, Specifications, Tender document & tender notice, Conditions of contract. Payment to contractors, Procedure of Execution of work in P.W.D.