A fine combination of art and technology
About Graphic Design – Design is an activity of problem solving for the well-being of society and individuals. In today’s world of information and communication, everyone has to communicate and get communicated through a wide variety of communication systems. Graphic design is the craft of creating visual content to communicate messages. Graphic designers combine text and images to communicate a message, sell a product or service, inform, educate or entertain. It is then reproduced in some flat medium (two dimensional – paper, cardboard, cloth, plastic, video, computer, or projection screen, on poster, billboard, or other signage) or in a three-dimensional form (fabricated or manufactured) in order to convey information to a targeted audience. The curriculum of Diploma in Graphic Design focuses on creating intelligent and powerful visual communication. After the training, students are ready for the field of advertising and many other commercial applications.
Duration - 1 Year, 3 Hours per day
· Fundamental of Computer
· Concept of Graphic design
· Basic study of Visual Art
· Principles of Design
· Improve drawing skills Perspectives, Sketching, Object & nature drawing
· Principles of Layout
· Colour Theory
· Fonts, Typography, Calligraphy
· Visualisation, Creative thinking
· Logo Design, Stationary Design, Brochure Design, Advertise designing, Press layout
· Posters, Hoarding, Magazines, Book layout, Book cover page design, Corporate presentations.
· Preparing Artwork for printing
· Printing processes & techniques
· Introduction to Packaging Design
· Software : Corel Draw, Photoshop, Page Maker, Shree Lipi, Illustrator, InDesign.
After the training, students are ready for the field of advertising and many other commercial applications such as