Duration : One Year
- Theory of Landscape : Traditions in landscape architecture throughout the world, Ancient horticulture practices, various influences in landscape & garden design.
- Plants and Design : Plant selection criteria in landscape – functional, ecological, visual, cultural and temporal, Graphic representation of planting in landscape architecture, Planting techniques and maintenance
- Landscape Construction & Services : Contours and grading earthwork computation and grading of various areas like softscape and hardscape materials used in designed landscapes, Irrigation techniques, Introduction to water feature systems
- Landscape design studio : Elements of Landscape design, Landscape design process, Site analysis and planning, Use of Landscape elements
- Estimating Costing : Working drawings with proper annotations & legends, Landscape specification writing, Costing and Estimation.